Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kidrobot Dunny Series 2010 - Release Party!!!


Join us on Thursday August 19th at 6 pm for the release of the new Kidrobot Dunny Series 2010.

There will be lots of prizes given away that night!!

There will be an exclusive Dunny Series 2010 tote bag and super-limited Sket One Relish Dunny with case purchases (in-store), while supplies last.

On top of that, each case purchase will get a raffle ticket which will enter you to win one of the following : Buff Monster "Ride the Serpent" plush , "Ghost" Ozomahtli by Jesse Hernandez, "Game of Death" Spiki by Tony Nakanari, 8 inch Dunnys , and the grand prize.... Frank Kozik's Dead Che bust (White Ed. Dragatomi exclusive) , plus many more prizes.

So... be sure you come by for our Dunny release party! You'll have lots of fun and get a chance to win some awesome prizes!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'll be there!!! I've been super excited for this! Do u happen to know how many exclusives you'll have?

xlpharmacy said...

oh I love all those designs, they are so gorgeous, I wish I could do my own design of Kidrobot Dunny, but I'm not that creative unfortunately!