Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kidrobot Dunny Fatale Series Release Party at Dragatomi




Dragatomi
would like to announce that we will have our own release party for the Kidrobot Dunny Fatale Series. Yay! Also, we have been one of the selected retailers to offer the exclusive colorway for the 3" KLOR dunny. Each person to purchase a case or cases of the new dunny series will receive 1 KLOR dunny! (While supplies last, 1 per person) *KLOR dunny offer for in-store purchases only*

Join us on Thursday, January 28th at 6 pm where we will begin the release of this great series!

See you all there!

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Hey! There's no place to buy a case within 500 miles of where I live. So no blingy Klor Femme Fatale for me?
I'm crushed...

Dragatomi said...

Hi Lizzy, 500 miles, wow sorry to hear that. We wish you were closer to you can visit us.

Nik said...

Aww man and here I was thinking I can swoop in when Dragatomi opens and get it lol! I'll be there at 6!

Dragatomi said...

Hi Nik, See you there!!