Monday, December 8, 2008

Vinyl Toy Network Winter 08


Hi, well 1st of all sorry for not posting for a few days, I've been trying to make an effort to check in with everyone and keep you all updated with the happenings around here at Dragatomi. Joanne and I just got back from the VTN Monday about midnight and we've been trying to catch up with all the work from not being here. I also have a ton of pictures for everyone from our trip that I have to go over. I'm going to open an account at photo bucket with a link for all the pictures. All in all, we had a great time and met a bunch of great people. So check back and I'll have the pictures up soon. For now here is Joanne being interviewed by George from TOY BREAK, sorry it takes about a minute to load. After the interview I had to go run to the car to get the plush so George interviews Joanne again at about 14:40 min. into the video. Enjoy.

Streaming .TV shows by Ustream



Agent R

No comments: